Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jay-Z - Moment Of Clarity Remix & Hypersonic 2







I've been working on this new remix for about 4 days now and I finally finished it today. The song is called "Moment Of Clarity," by Jay-Z. The song is off Jay-Z's last album, "The Black Album." I used FL Studio ReWired with Reason 4.0, just as I showed you in my last post. The VSTI's that I used were Nexus and Hypersonic 2 in FL Studio for my synths, and SubTractor in Reason for my bass. I actually just got Hypersonic 2 VSTI, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for ultra high quality sounds. Its made by Steinberg, also the makers of Cubase. It has a never ending amount of sounds in its library. I'm pretty sure it has almost 2 gigabytes of sounds. It is a little bit expensive, costing about 400 dollars, but it is definitely worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I like the post. I've been trying to learn a little about producing music. Now a days it doesn't take much to splice together other rappers lyrics and beats and sell 1,000 copies. Kids don't know what to listen to but I feel rap is a very powerful tool that can reach millions if done correctly.Keep making tracks.

    ReplyDelete